The Weekender is our middle of the road teardrop sleeper. We offer this trailer with a width of 48″ or 60″ with cabin a length of 6’5″ inside. This trailer is a great option for anyone looking for a little more leg room and some more options than The Weekender Lite. A few standards on The Weekender is one 26″ x 32″ door and one 20″ x 30″ window. As with all our trailers we only use LED lights inside and out. Also, standard is 12″ tires with steel rim. 14″ x 14″ ventilation vent with 2-way fan. 12v battery with charging system, one 110 outlet with GFCI, one charging port with 2 USB charging ports. Contact us for a full list of features.
- Tig welded aluminum “C” channel frame
- 2″ by 2″ aluminum “A” frame tongue
- Base of the body is comprised of 1/2″ hardwood plywood coated with a waterproof liquid rubber.
- Walls are constructed of 3/4″ hardwood plywood sandwiched between Formica on the inside and either aluminum or fiberglass on the outside.
- The roof uses hardwood ribs with foam insulation sheathed with plastic paneling inside and either aluminum or fiberglass panel
- 1 7/8″ coupler with 20″ of safety chain
- Flat four connector for easy connection
- LED side marker lights and tail lights
- Aluminum Rims with radial tires
- Under the floor storage
- Upgraded lighting package
- Upgraded Electrical package
- 13″ Television
- Lithium battery and charging system
- Cooler rack
- Rear hitch receiver for luggage rack or bike rack
- Rear Hatch For Storage Area
- Off the door changing area
- A/C and Heater Unit
- Solar panel charging system
- More options coming soon
* Weights are based on standard size trailers and may vary depending on size and options.
** Mattress is not included please contact for quote.Click Here To Create Your Own Quote
Link is for personal quote only. Filling out quote does not constitute a sales contract. Prices subject to change without notice.
**Lead-time is very dependent upon how long our current “Build-Que” is at the time an order is placed. Average lead time is often in the neighborhood of 6-8 weeks. Complexity of build also has some effect on lead time. Note: We are unable to guaranty a specific date for completion of your teardrop. We do try to keep as close as possible to our projected time estimate. We highly recommend you do not plan a vacation around our estimate as a hard date.
In The Cabin
- 14″ x 14″ ventilation vent with 2-way multi speed thermostat controlled fan.
- 12v battery with charging system
- one 110 outlet with GFCI,
- one 12v charging port
- 2 USB charging ports.
- Spacious storage with LED lighting
- LED light ring
- Battery voltage meter